Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Long Beach Fine Arts Show, Set your Calendars! June 13 + 14th

Wow! The time has been flying by!
The Long Beach Fine Arts Show is this coming weekend and we have been getting our tent ready, matting and framing some really cool new work and basically trying to get the best work possible ready for sale. In addition to traditional prints and canvas gallery wraps, I have modified one of my Epson printers with a six level carbon black ink set. With six different levels of black, I create archival prints that rival the best darkroom work. Best of all, I am printing on unique substrates like metal, wood veneer and specialty papers for a truly amazing image.

There are just two basic principals to my photography:
1) Your images reflect who you are as a couple, making them unique and different from anyone else's.
2) I treat weddings as Fine Art. You get amazingly creative images.

You can see (and purchase) my Fine Art prints at The Cup in Wantagh and The Spoon Cafe, in Lindenhurst. This weekend, you can also stop by the Long Beach Fine Arts show to see my latest works or just to talk:
More details here:
http://www.longbeachny.org/index.asp?Type=B_PR&SEC={33BD7D65-42BC-45CB-ABAB-A6E2B4FB1BFB}&DE={84C4DC04-047F-454B-9A5E-85BDCFF5231E}

Want to see what I am talking about?
http://jmitchelphotography.instaproofs.com/

No comments: