Thursday, October 22, 2009

PhotoPlus Expo 2009


Well, it's that time of year again...the big NYC Photo Industry convention, Photo Plus Expo.
I got into Gotham early and walked the High Line for a bit, wandered around Chelsea then headed up to the Javits Center for the show.

It was great seeing all the new products, but more fun was catching up with Ahmet, Syed, Matt and Meredith...some great photographers I am friendly with.

I did manage to make it out of the show with a new D700, a Black Rapid dual camera harness and a Bescor video light and I am looking forward to shooting with the dual D700 cameras at the two weddings I am shooting next weekend.

The second D700 replaces a D300s, that I just did not care for. With two full frame cameras, one short and one long lens...it is just so much easier to make gorgeous photojournalistic wedding images and never worry about having the wrong lens for the right shot.

Here are a few more images from the day.

Past or Present





No comments: