Thursday, April 3, 2008

What makes Wedding Photography so expensive?

J. Mitchel Photography provides outstanding wedding photography at accessible prices.

Weddings starting at just $1500.

Because my photography is done on location, I don't need an expensive storefront studio. That means I can price weddings at an affordable level for creative, professional pictures.

To provide creative and dramatic images I am always sharpening my skills and learning new techniques. I frequently attend seminars and training programs on every facet of my studio's business, from photoshop, lens work, lighting...even a marketing class now and then.
Today, I am spending the day with the President of Lumedyne Lighting, D. J. LaDez. We are discussing some new ideas on using studio strobes on the streets of NYC.








Take photos in NY and nobody blinks. Have some decent off camera lighting and a couple of attractive models...EVERYBODY stops and asks "Who is that? Is she famous" and you get a crowd around you.




No comments: