Tuesday, August 12, 2008

An unfun phone call

My brother was feeling a little sick the past few days. He went to the doctor today, got some prescription meds and should have been feeling better. But he had a headache that makes migraines look fun.

He couldn't take it anymore and went to the hospital. Well, I knew I would be waiting...they have a whole room just for that and I know they would not want to waste all the work they put into it. I waited with him while they triaged folks with bloodier issues. After a few hours we went to the smaller waiting room, then to a bed in the ER.

They are running the usual tests and cat scans, etc. Hopefully tomorrow we will hear good things. He is staying the night and I have to be focused tomorrow, so at 12:45 I left him and will pick up in the AM.


No comments: