Friday, December 12, 2008

J. Mitchel Photography Wishes it's Architectural & Interiors Clients Seasons Greetings

I want to take a moment and say "Thank You" all the clients of J. Mitchel Interiors & Architectural Imaging. It has been a busy year with some amazing projects, and although the current climate is challenging, I know the best will survive. And that group includes firms like Bovis Lendlease, Sotheby's and Archstone. Now is the time to innovate and show your stuff. I know you can do it!

I want to wish all of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I look forward to providing you with the images that best show your work on new projects in 2009.




J. Mitchel Interiors & Architectural Imaging provides outstanding images to the construction & architectural trade as well as real-estate professionals. You are good. We make you look that way!

No comments: