Monday, December 15, 2008

J. Mitchel's photos Featured in Popular Photography and American Photo Magazines !

I have images in Popular Photography and American Photo Magazines in the January 2009 issues.
































The below is just an image of the article...pick up a copy for the full deal!
The images are from an instructional seminar I attended in October and were chosen from hundreds of entries. Mine is on the upper right, circled in red. The image itself kind of mirrors my feelings about wedding photography.

I treat weddings are art. Images from each one are different from the rest and reflective of the couples personalities and their specific event.

One of the many things that separates me from other wedding photographers is that I constantly shoot creative images of everyday situations and places in a way that nobody has seen before. The images I shoot describe the time, place event and people in a way that makes you feel like you were there...and that is what photojournalism is all about!

In this case, the Brooklyn Bridge has been photographed countless times....but yet this image tells the story of the day like no other has.
And that is the way I shoot your wedding. Beautiful images that describe the day in a way nobody else can.

J. Mitchel Photography provides outstanding wedding and event photography in metro NY for less than you would think.

No comments: