Monday, December 1, 2008

Season's Greeting to our Long Island Wedding & Events Clients from J. Mitchel Photography




I want to take just a moment and say "Thank You" to all the couples I was able to work with this year. Being a part of your weddings was very special to me...and I know you have said it shows in the images I delivered to you all.
Enjoy your first Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa ( I think I got everybody in there, but if I missed someone...let me know!) together. It is a magical time and something you will always remember. Guys....I know this isn't necessarily your thing...but seriously...write something meaningful and personal to your Wife on the card this year. Signing the Hallmark card "Love Hubby" doesn't cut it. Remember, your spouse is the greatest gift you will ever get...until you have children.

Happy Holidays,
Jeff
J. Mitchel Photography

No comments: